Message from the CEO
Globalway = New Technology + New Business Model + Global Market
I incorporated Globalway, Inc. under the idealism “To provide the world dreams and excitement through our own service”.
As a general service for subscribed users, we created Career Connection, which is a platform for employees.
Career Connection increases the transparency of companies, and at the same time, has succeeded to become a service used by many employees and job hunting students as a platform of information exchange. In addition, as corporate service, we developed a cloud based application called Voxer, which brings change to the process of product development. Voxer is implemented by leading mail-order companies and internet companies.
We remain committed as ever in our focus to provide the best service and application to our customers, and will continue to focus on value creation for our both individual and corporate customers to further expand our market leadership.
Please look forward to the future of Globalway.
Be A Maverick Innovator
- Company Name
- Globalway, Inc.
- Address of Headquarter
- 1-7-3, Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013
- October 2004
- Number of Employees
- 68 （as of July 1st, 2016）
- Board Members
Outside Director：Masayuki Kuroda
Full-time Auditor：Takanori Naoi
Part-time Auditor：Hideo Shimoyama
Part-time Auditor：Yojiro Nakayama
- Social Web Media
Operation of a platform which consists of company reviews, career opportunities and news regarding companies.
Business Web Application
Services such as internet business application consulting, system planning, software designing and development, implementing solution and system maintenance after go-live to support our customers’ global expansion.
- External Authentication
1st Bldg. 1-7-3 Hamamatsu-cho, Minato-ku, Tokyo 105-0013
5 min. walk from JR Hamamatsu St. North Exit
5 min. walk from Tokyo Metro Ooedo St.
- October 2004
- Founder Masato Kakamu established the company
- January 2006
- Company name changed to Globalway, Inc..
- November 2006
- Capital becomes 33,160 thousand yen by allocation of new shares to a third party.
- April 2009
- Launched Career Connection, an information platform for workers which consists of company reviews, job opportunities and news regarding companies.
- March 2010
- Capital becomes 48,160 thousand yen by allocation of new shares to a third party.
- January 2011
- Entered into an agency agreement with Google Inc. related to our Business Web Application service. Started providing a cloud based software as a Google Apps Reseller.
- February 2012
- Gained ISMS ISO2700 certification on a company level.
- March 2013
- Entered into a solution provider partner agreement with NetSuite Inc. related to our Business Web Application service. Started providing a cloud based ERP installation service.
- January 2014
- Entered into OEM application partner agreement with Salesforce.com, Inc. related to our Business Web Application service. Added a service utilizing Salesforce’s system infrastructure to the Voxer service lineup.